10.20.2014

An Afternoon of Awesomeness


I’m still giddy that I finally got to meet one of my watercolor heroes, Arlene Sy, and that I got to take home two of her original watercolor floral sketches (because my boyfriend also grabbed one. Hahaha. Defensive!). I also hoarded her art prints at the Heima Paper Stories Bazaar. I’m thinking of framing and hanging them to brighten up my room.



Arlene had a watercolor demo, and I didn’t dare blink or take my eyes off the table while she’s painting (an exaggeration but you get the idea). She’s amazingly talented, approachable, super nice, and accommodating (even though I was so awkward and was gushing and mumbling while talking with her), and as lovely as her artworks.


Okay, I’m gushing again. Hahaha. Just check out her website to see firsthand how awesome she is. I’m current eyeing her 2015 desk calendar, and floral and botanical notecards, which are available on her shop. ❤


* Original post from Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)