1.03.2015

Hello 2015!

Happy New Year everyone! 2014 has been a year of discovery and adventure for me when it comes to diving into watercolor. I can't wait to learn more this year and meet new people who are passionate about arts and crafts, too.




Before the year ended, I've decided to accept free painting requests as my way to spread holiday cheer. I feel so happy that there are people who are willing to "adopt" my artworks. *tears*

However, my progress has been slow because I've been too busy with work. I'll be shipping the original pieces and emailing the high-res copies once I'm done with everything. Here's a couple of my finished works:

Chocolate Dream

Garden Party

Birthday Girl

Groovy

How's your holiday vacation? 


* Original post from Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! :)